Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Autism Connection - A ring to bring together parents of Autistic children, Autistic adults or anyone with an interest in Autism for the purp

Forums     Login   Signup

The Autism Connection

Manager: mfoster
A ring to bring together parents of Autistic children, Autistic adults or anyone with an interest in Autism for the purpose of sharing information and giving support.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Could not fix the header on my new Blogger template. Despite its nice looks, I decide - 02/01/2013
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-sni7LJhvbMs/Toqy5jpF7VI/AAAAAAAAA20/TULgrxCq_UA/s320/Beelden+Deventer.jpg

Could not fix the header on my new Blogger template. Despite its nice looks, I decided to go back to a Blogger home-made template. Sorry for any inconvenience. January has brought me lots of happy hours walking in the cold outside, watching the birds to fly over. Now the snow has gone and the roads are easily to walk on. Been busy finding new voluntary work, and it seems I had success. In a cultural setting nearby my new home town. After all these years of being 'jobless', it still is strange to have not full time job. I love my voluntary job and my weeks are easily filled. However, the thought you never can just be part of the 'normal' working society still hurts. I try to deal with developing new ambitions. Not that I have been much of a career tiger before I quit work due to a burn out (followed by my diagnosis. My last job was a so called 'dead end' job. It is strange that your dreams of becoming something have been taken away. I know many people in e.g. the United States have 2 or 3 jobs to earn money. Comparing to that it feels strange that I get money paid by our government for free. Imagine someone with Asperger's syndrome in our country now, aged 16, can can expect to get a monthly Disability Act payment when reaching his 18th birthday. For the rest of his life the person is not expected to work. Strange, isn't it? Some people work so hard to get even less then needed to make a normal living, some people just get money just because of a diagnosis. I sometimes rather ...

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy