Member Sites  ::  JOIN  ::  Forum  ::  Info  ::  Next Ring  
The Autism Connection - A ring to bring together parents of Autistic children, Autistic adults or anyone with an interest in Autism for the purp

Forums     Login   Signup

The Autism Connection

Manager: mfoster
A ring to bring together parents of Autistic children, Autistic adults or anyone with an interest in Autism for the purpose of sharing information and giving support.

Sponsored Links

Forum Posts - Start a new discussion! Posts 1 - 1 of 1
All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Completing the Puzzle - 10/02/2012
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vZmzldL9fRo/UGpd8plZ_8I/AAAAAAAAAtA/eIyCFOYtQZo/s1600/autism_ribbon.jpg

As mentioned before, my oldest son has autism.  Really, he has vaccine-injury/mercury poisoning - but his diagnosis says autism.  Different docs have diagnosed him with different variations of autism ~ autism, high functioning autism, pervasive development disorder, and Asperger's.  Plus, he's also been diagnosed with multiple add-ons through the years.  My son is tough case.  Tough to figure out and tough to treat.  And after doing nine years of intense biomedical treatment (read:  we've pretty much done it all) and diet, I was really thinking that I had failed my son.  Although we had completed part of his "puzzle", I was really thinking that we would never find the remaining pieces and that his future was quite bleak. As kind of a last resort - because we just didn't know what to do anymore - we sent my son to an amazing farming-based therapeutic boarding school.&...

Completing the Puzzle

All Threads |   All Posts   ]

Contact Us | Copyright © 2001-2016 WebRing®, Inc. Terms of Service - Help - Privacy Policy